Usually, the number one reason for travelers to visit Africa is to embark on a safari or to climb Kilimanjaro.
While Africa certainly does have some of the most prolific wildlife viewing opportunities and one of the seven summits, there are so many more reasons and several rare, unique travel destinations within Africa you should consider for your next vacation.
Here is a list of tourist destinations I am currently obsessed with:
8. South Africa
Traveling in Africa can be expensive, hectic, and difficult. The continent doesn’t allow easy movement between African countries, even Africans.
But, as the second biggest continent in the world, Africa is jam-packed with some of the world’s biggest things:
• The largest desert in the world, the Sahara Desert
• The longest river in the world, the Nile River, runs for 6,853 km.
• The world’s biggest inland delta, Okavango Delta
• Highest freestanding mountain in the world (and one of the Seven Summits), Mount Kilimanjaro.
• The world’s largest wildlife migration on Earth occurs in The Serengeti in Tanzania, with over 750,000 zebra marching ahead of 1.2 million wildebeest as they cross this fantastic landscape.
With a beautiful variety of wildlife, culture, and adventure, the African continent will deliver truly unforgettable experiences.
2 thoughts on “Yes, This Is In Africa”
so jealous of all the countries you’ve visited
Oh no, I haven’t personally been to all!